Discussion Forum Policy
We encourage you to share your thoughts as they relate to the topic being discussed, wherever commenting is supported on this or any other website owned or administered by the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). We review and approve comments according to the policy below. We reserve the right to remove comments that are inconsistent with our policy.
The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of the National Institute of Mental Health, the National Institutes of Health, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, or the federal government.
Comments that include the following are prohibited:
- Vulgar, profane, or abusive language;
- Personal attacks of any kind;
- Inappropriate religious, sexual, political, or racial references;
- Unsupported accusations;
- Endorsements of commercial products, services, organizations, or other entities;
- Endorsements of political parties, candidates, or groups;
- Content that infringes on copyrights;
- Solicitation of funds;
- Comments on any ongoing investigation of any sort;
- Procurement-sensitive information related to any current/future NIMH acquisitions;
- Surveys, polls, questionnaires, etc., subject to OMB Paperwork Reduction Act clearance; and
In posting your comments or other work to a website owned or administered by NIMH, you irrevocably grant NIMH permission to copy, distribute, make derivatives, display or perform your work publicly and free-of-charge.
Remember that your posts are public. When posting, please do not include information in the text of your comment that personally identifies you in a way you do not intend (e.g., social security numbers).
We welcome your comments at any time. Comments posted to the site are reviewed only after public display. Reviewing and moderation of comments will generally occur during regular business hours Monday through Friday. Objectionable comments posted to the website will be removed at the discretion of the RDoC Portal Content Reviewer.
By registering with the RDoC Discussion Forum and posting comments, you have agreed to abide by this Discussion Forum Policy.
Thank you for taking the time to read this Discussion Forum Policy. We encourage your participation in our discussion and look forward to an active exchange of ideas.